|Type Of Medicines||Allopathic|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Form Of Medicines||Powder|
|Usage/Application||Reproductive System Drugs|
Each 100 ml contains:
- Oxytetracycline hydrochloride 2.5 gm
- Gentian violet 0.3 gm
Horse, Cattle, Calves, Sheep, Goat, Dog & Cat.
- For the treatment of foot rot and skin infections.
- It may be used post-operatively on wounds or for traumatic damage to the skin, such as contusions, abrasions, and lacerations.
After cleaning the affected area, spray from a distance of 30 cm (1foot) during 1-2 seconds. The gentian violet marker will indicate the area covered.
- The container is pressurized. Do not puncture or incinerate the container when empty.
- For topical application only.
- Shake well before each use. Kep away from eyes. Avoid container inhalation of the product.
Meat and milk: None.
Storage: Store below 25 0c .Keep away from heat.Do not refrigerate.