(Antibacterial Growth Promoter)
Each 1 Kg of ENRA-MIR Premix contains,
Enramycin Hydrochloride 80.0 gm
Diluent q.s. 1 kg
- ENRA-MIR Premix is antibacterial growth promoter, it improves the feed efficiency.
- Adding ENRA-MIR Premix into piglets feed can effectively reduce its diarrhoea, promote growth and increase feed conversion rate. Adding ENRA-MIR Premix into finishing pigs feeds can effectively improve pigs feeds conversion efficiency and increase culture benefits, ENRA-MIR Premix usage into lactating sows can increase its milk yield and weaning weight.
· ENRA-MIR Premix is not absorbed easily with the intestinal tract, which minimizes concern about residues in human food from treated animals.
· ENRA-MIR Premix is natural resistant to high temperature, humidity, light and pressure. So it’s stable in the pelleting process and in feeds.
· Resistance to ENRA-MIR Premix develops very slowly. There is no cross-resistance between Enramycin and other available or antibacterials.
· Broad spectrum of activity.
When continuous adding at 100-300g/MT in feeds, it can be used to improve feed efficiency. When enteritis infection, add 300g/MT into complete feed for 5-7 days until symptoms improves, and then change to prophylactic dose at 200g/MT complete feed for 15 days until their condition is stable.
Compound at a ratio of 200-300g/MT with anti-gram negative drugs can well control the diarrhoea of piglets, add 500g/MT into the feeds can be used for emergency treatment of sows bloat caused by Nocardiacellulans, Adding 65-250g/MT into the complete feeds of growing and finishing pig can perform a role of promoting its growth and increase feed conversion efficiency.
Usage Direction:ENRA-MIR Premix should be thoroughly mixed in the feed and fed continuously as the only rationupto 7 consecutive days or as directed.
Route of Administration:Oral by uniform mixing in the bulk feed.
Target Animals:Pigs&Poultry. It can be used in Cattles.
· Hypersensitivity toEnramycin.
Withdrawal period:7 Days after completion of treatment with Enramycin 8%w/w Premix.
“FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.”
Storage:Keep in a dry and fresh place, away from sunlight.Close the bag tightly after use. Store between 10 to 20C.
Shelf life :ENRA-MIR Premix when stored under recommended conditions has shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacturing, which is indicated as an expiry date on the product label.
Presentation :5kg& 25kg of bag with printed sticker label.